This four bedroom shared house is nestled in a quaint neighborhood of Lower Queen Anne. The room is clean, comfortable, and convenient to everything. It’s just minutes from the Space Needle, Pike Street market with a multitude of shops & local eateries, as well as a short walk to any bus access to downtown. Street parking can be difficult.
The host does not live on site.
Your room will be the third bedroom on the right after entry. Directly off the hallway to the right side.
The room is furnished with a full bed, small fan, reading lamps and closet space with hangers
There are 2 full bathrooms for guest use, and 4 guest rooms that share the bathrooms, please keep that in mind. Also, please open the window during and or after your shower to cut down moisture buildup.
Accès des voyageurs
Feel free to use the kitchen, small dining area, cozy living room space, and both the full bathrooms as much as you would like. We have nice fast internet and wifi, for both personal and business use.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am not permanently residing on the property. Once a day, a housekeeper will be present. I am always reachable by message or phone, and within a close distance should an emergency arise.
Please respect the house rules; that you have agreed to when booking.
1. Check in is after 4 pm. Check out is before 11 am.
2. Early check in and late check out are not allowed. If you leave your stuff in the room or overstays for a 10-minute grace period, we will pack your stuff, put it in the living room and charge a $30 penalty to your security deposit.
3. Luggage may be stored in the living room for 4 hours before check in & 4 hours after check out time. Luggage must have ID tags, or use a label from the kitchen.
4. Please remove shoes upon entry.
5. Please inspect the property when you first check in to make sure there are no damages from previous guests that we missed when cleaning. Report them to us within the first couple of hours from when you check in. This way you don't get charged for things you didn't do.
6. Label your food with your name and check out date before putting it in the fridge or common areas.
7. Booking for other people is not allowed. Your reservation has to have your name on it.
8. Wash your dishes and clean up after yourself.
9. The laundry machine is only for the host to use. No exceptions.
10. No packages may be sent to the house. Packages have been lost before, and we cannot be responsible for items left outside.
11. After 10 pm, it's quiet time. Please keep your voices down and don't use the kitchen.
12. No food in the rooms.
13. Leave the room in the same condition you found it. No need to make the bed, but no excessive trash.
14. One towel per stay per guest, unless you are staying longer than a week. In that case, please message me for clean towels/linens.
15. No smoking or drugs of any kind allowed in the house. Smoking is only allowed 25 ft from the house.
16. Moderate alcohol use allowed only, and with respect for the other guests.
17. Visitors and extra guests beyond the number on the reservation are not allowed for the security of everybody in the house.
18. The beds are all marked. If you slept in the wrong bed, you will be charged a $40 fee. Sleeping in another bed will impact other guests who may come late and find their bed occupied.