Seychelles Beach Resort is located on the East end of Thomas Drive next to Schooners Beach Bar and offers a quiet environment away from the crowds while still being close to everything PCB has to offer.
• We expect our guests to treat the home as their own and leave it in the same condition they found it just as if they were staying at a friend's home.
• Seychelles has a minimum age requirement for guests. The person responsible for the booking must be over 21 years old and must be present the entire time of the booking.
• Check-in time is 4PM CST. Check-out time is 11AM CST. Early check-in and late check-out are available for an additional fee (based on availability). Unless the early check-in or late check-out is arranged beforehand you will be charged a fee of up to $250 for checking into the property before 4PM or staying past the 11AM checkout time.
• Checkout expectations are posted inside the front door of the unit. Please make sure to follow these expectations to avoid additional cleaning fees.
• One parking pass is provided and will be waiting in the unit at no charge. If you need an additional pass the cost is $20 and must be arranged 48 hours in advance. If you do not arrange for an additional parking pass 48 hours in advance you will be charged $35 because of the logistics of our staff having to deliver the parking pass without advance notice. (Because of HOA rules and limited space in the parking garage, only one parking pass may be issued Memorial Day weekend and for the period of June 17- July 29.)
• Luggage carts are not allowed in guest rooms. For the courtesy of other guests, please return carts to third floor skybridge.