- newly renovated and very clean!
- private entire apartment only for your group!
- 5 minute walk from Chidoribashi Station of Hanshin Train
- 12 minute walk from Nishikujo Station of JR Train
- 10 minutes to Universal Studios by taxi
- 15 minutes to Namba by train
- 45 minutes to Kobe by train
- 60 minutes to Nara by train
- 60 minutes to Kyoto by train
- private toilet and shower
- on 3rd floor, but no elevator
I renovated a traditional Japanese tatami room recently although the building is old and nostalgic, so the room is clean and looks new while maintaining the taste of Japan. This is the space you can relax with your family or friends. Geologically, it is located near Universal Studio but still has easy access to Namba which is the most popular tourist spot in Osaka. From Namba, you can walk to Dotonbori and Shinsaibashi. It is convenient to go to Kobe, Nara, and Kyoto too.
Accès des voyageurs
Of course, you can use your room. Other than your room, you can use the washing machine outside your room. Also, please use trash cans outside too. There are residents in the same building, so please respect for them.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I live on 4th floor of the same building, and you can contact me anytime through Airbnb messages.
There is shower but no bathtub.
There is no TV.
There are a microwave, a refrigerator, and a kettle, but not cooking tools.
The walls are not so thick, so please try to be as quiet as possible not to bother the neighbours.
- respect for the neighbors
Cet hôte a 621 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I'm an independent filmmaker from Osaka and became an Airbnb host in 2015 in order to support myself while focusing on filmmaking.
I have studied in Los Angeles for over 6 years, so I can speak fluent English. Moreover, I have the national license for a tour guide in Japan, so I'm confident in welcoming guests from all over the world.
I love watching film, listening to music, traveling around, and eating good food. Looking forward to seeing you soon!