The Blue Heron Inn is a year-round Bed & Breakfast located on Findley Lake's scenic north shore. The Rod & Creel boasts a cozy vintage sports theme along with a private bath, decorative electric stove, cable tv, a/c and free wireless internet.
Located on Findley Lake’s picturesque north shore, antique-appointed accommodations with a spectacular lake view are the specialty of the house at the Blue Heron Inn.
-- ROD & CREEL ROOM --
The cozy vintage sports theme, highlighted by old-fashioned skis, old-time fishing memorabilia and antique furniture, celebrates the
many seasons of Findley Lake. The locally-made Amish headboard is a work of art atop a king-sized bed with a premium quality mattress set
for maximum comfort. and a premium quality mattress deliver the most comfortable night's sleep. The Rod & Creel features one king-sized bed, cable tv, decorative wall-mounted fireplace, private bath with shower, free wireless internet, & air conditioning. The nightly rate is based on double occupancy. A 2-night minimum is required during the months of June -
In addition to overnight lodging we also offer a full service Restaurant & Pub on premise. LGBT friendly -- your warm welcome awaits.
Accès des voyageurs
A common sitting area is provided on the 2nd floor for our guests' use. The covered front deck is available for lounging whenever the restaurant is closed. We will be happy to arrange trailer parking for boats and snowmobiles.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
You'll find Chef/Owner Bruce in the kitchen while the restaurant is open, tending to the gardens when not needed in the kitchen. Owner Tobi operates the Gift shop in the restored barn out back. A Guide Book is provided in each guest room with suggestions for dining, shopping & sightseeing. We are always happy to provide concierge service as well as share personal recommendations.
1. We accept Airbnb's discounted "smart pricing" rates, therefore, breakfast is NOT included in Air B&B reservations. However, the Blue Heron Inn is a full-service restaurant and breakfast is available at an additional charge. Please let the owners know if you would like to enjoy breakfast during your stay.
2. SALES TAX is not included in the lodging fee.
We are required to collect 8% NYS sales tax and 5% Chautauqua County lodging tax on all reservations. We collect sales tax at the time of check-in.
1. BREAKFAST: We accept Airbnb's discounted "smart pricing" rates, therefore, breakfast is NOT included in Air B&B reservations. However, the Blue Heron Inn is a full-service restaurant and breakfast is available at an additional charge. Please let the Staff know if you would like to enjoy breakfast during your stay.
2. CREDIT CARD: We require a Visa, M/C or Discover card at the time of check-in to cover the cost of incidentals and repairs should any damages occur.
3. TOWELS & LINENS: We will be happy to supply fresh towels and fresh bed linens after a 2-night stay.
4. NYS SALES TAX: AirBnB is neither authorized to collect nor remit local and NYS sales taxes; therefore SALES TAX IS NOT INCLUDED in the nightly lodging fee. In compliance with State & County regulations, we are required to collect 8% NYS sales tax and 5% Chautauqua County lodging tax on all reservations and we collect sales tax at the time of check-in.
Well behaved children are welcome but may not be left in the room (or anywhere else on premise) without supervision.Hey, we were kids once & still love to have fun! But please be respectful of the other guests with regard to children fighting, screaming, running in the hallways, etc.
We will be happy to accommodate small, well-behaved dogs or cats providing he/she is:
-- never left unattended in the room
-- walked on a leash to & from the guest room
-- never left to wander alone in public spaces
The standard pet fee is $15 per night.
In accordance with NY State law, the Blue Heron Inn is a non-smoking facility. A $250 cleaning fee will be charged if guests smoke on the premises.