Perfect location between BIG BEAR LAKE and LAKE ARROWHEAD. Come take in the gorgeous VIEWS from our big back deck! Our charming and uniquly private A-Frame cabin is THE ideal escape!
Ample parking for 2 full-size vehicles. Sleeps 6 comfortably. There is a loft up a proper staircase (no ladders to climb) with a queen size bed that 2 guests can share and a long couch for another guest. Main floor has a large couch too that can sleep a guest. The bedroom on the main floor has a single bed. There is also an electric blowup air mattress (queen size) that a guest or 2 could share. The main floor has a full bath with tub. Wood burning stove (fireplace) in common room. Kitchen with stove, fridge, microwave and cookware. Large size deck equipped with classic Weber grill.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Call or text us with any questions not covered in the Cabin Manual. The Cabin Manual will be emailed to you just prior to your arrival and a hard copy will be available in the cabin when you arrive. Please note that the version we email you will usually be the more up-to-date version of the manual.
• No parties! Neighbors will notify us if there is an excess of people at the cabin.
• No media for commercial use unless prior arrangements have been agreed upon.
• Smoking is permitted outside on the deck ONLY. Please use glass ashtray.
• Guests must take all trash off property when departing or leave behind 10 dollars for our housekeeper to take your trash to the dump for you.
• We love pets and are happy to let you bring yours. However, we ask guests who bring their dog to leave behind 10 dollars on the kitchen counter for our housekeeper. She works very hard cleaning after your pups which allow us to stay a pet-friendly rental.
• Cleaning fee does not include dish washing, so please wash your dishes properly and put back where you found them.
• The county of San Bernardino makes us Airbnb hosts collect the 7% required transient occupancy tax (TOT) and pay it to the county quarterly. Therefore, all guests will be sent a request for payment through Airbnb after they book. This request for the TOT amount required is 7% of your total booking amount paid.
• Have fun, be safe and enjoy the outdoors!!!
Hello, my name is Carter and I've lived in Southern California for 14 years after graduating from The University of North Carolina.
I studied abroad for a semester in Florence, Italy where my love for travel was truly realized.
I've worked doing location scouting for movies and television for the past 12 years and I also help families buy and sell homes.
I love the spirit of Airbnb! As a host, I strive to be just as convivial and welcoming with guests as I would towards my own friends coming to visit my home. As a guest, I treat each home I enter with the same respect and care that I have for my own home. I think this is what makes Airbnb so special, allowing travelers to have a personal and truly unique lodging experience, as opposed to the standard hotel room.
I wish happy and safe travels for everyone out there!