Come experience the uniqueness of a peaceful, healing, yet playful, fun home located in a quiet neighborhood in midtown (about 5 to 12 minutes from almost anything in KC). A home called "The Circus" creates conscious community/space for artists, healers, and travelers.
This listing will put you in R2: the Zen Den. (full bed, twin futon)
The Room: "The Zen Den" located upstairs straight forward. It includes a full sized bed, a twin futon, camping floor mat, desk, chair, night stand, dresser, and closet. Shared bath.
The room is located within a five bedroom, two bathroom house in Historic Hyde Park in the heart of thrilling! Kansas City, Missouri.
This house is called 'The Circus' because it's always been famous all the coming and going that happens around here. It's active, but also peaceful.
The home has also been called a sanctuary for those seeking a pace that differs from the 'outside' world. Guests have access to all of the comfort and luxuries of a modern American home, such as a kitchen, porch swing, garden, trampoline, and a real life fireplace.
The location is within five to twelve minutes driving of Westport, KC Convention Center, the Plaza, downtown, Brookside, 39th street, and many more! About 25 minutes from the airport! Super Shuttle your bum here for $22 bucks. Uber is also available. An easy Bus access, reference intersection 39th and Troost.
Accès des voyageurs
Living Room, Sitting Room, Kitchen, Front Porch, Back Porch, Yard, Sunroom, Meditation Studio (if available), basement/laundry, house pets!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
You become one with the house when staying here. I'll often be around the house, cleaning, gardening, living. If timing works out, I'd love to connect with you-- however this summer I'll be doing some teaching in California, so you might meet my house sitter, Christy, or other friends of the Circus. Your experience at the Circus can be very social or very quiet-- it's really up to you!
Who to expect at residence:
Hailey (host): clown/healer (if I'm not traveling, I'll be there).
NutMeginz (her pup): little wire hair dachshund puppy. "Lil Nut"
Lucy (house cat): loves to eat and go indoors/outdoors.
Christy or other friends helping care the Circus community when I am away!
Other airbnb guests and animals: of all shapes and sizes!
Let's Go Cubs!
Incense and sage are common smells about the house!
This is a home not a hotel! If you are needing bleached cleaned things, this isn't the place for you.
Old house, old heating/cooling system--Summers inside temp around 76, Winters 68. That's the best we can do, folks!
- READ HOUSE MANUAL+ RULES BEFORE ARRIVAL!
- MESSAGE ONLY THROUGH THE APP, call only when in a pickle.
- Be mindful of others & respectful to the space. Honor the all creatures!
- Quiet hours between 10:00pm - 10:00am (ish)…
- Smoking can happen outside, but never inside.
- Lock the front/back door when you come & go.
- Pre-approve strangers. Please don’t invite others over without asking.
- Clean up after yourself in communal/common areas.
Includes kitchen, bath, living rooms, porch, yard, basement, etc.
- Communal Living Food Rule: NO NAME, FAIR GAME
- Recycle and Compost. See instructions on fridge!
- Save Energy! When not in use— turn off lights, fans, etc.
- Be eco-conscious! We use reusable bags, rags, & natural cleaners.
- Burn incense, if you like… It keeps the vibes good.
- It is preferred that you don’t eat/store food in your room.
- NO ILLEGAL DOWNLOADING! G.Fiber will not allow such piracy.
- Feel free to be playful &/ peaceful— and just enjoy BEING!
- All are encouraged to leave encouraging notes or surprises for others!
- Don't hesitate in communicating any questions/concerns/compliments/etc!
Cet hôte a 867 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires