Our 100-year-old house is historic and recently remodeled. The available guest room has a comfortable queen-size bed and closet space. It's conveniently located in Mid-City with easy access to Downtown Baton Rouge, LSU, the interstate, great local restaurants, grocery stores, the Garden District, nightlife, and the bus line. Ideal for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
Our house is a 100-year-old craftsman with 14 foot ceilings and great architectural details. We remodeled the house recently to accentuate its classic charm but fit it with our modern style. We hope you like it! The guest room has a queen size bed, closet space with hangers, and a TV with Hulu, Showtime, HBO, Direct TV Now, and Netflix.
Accès des voyageurs
All common areas, including living room, dining, laundry, kitchen, front porch, and bathroom.
Convenient street parking is located directly in front of the house.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We can interact as much or as little as you want. I'm mindful of your privacy but love being a great host and am always available to answer questions, give recommendations, or help make your stay more comfortable.
- We have two lovable and fun dogs. If you are not comfortable with dogs, please indicate this in your initial book request. If you are staying for two nights or less, we can keep the dogs in their back bed room and completely out of your way. Unfortunately, we are not able to accept longer term stays with guests who are uncomfortable with the dogs at this time.
- No pets, children or infants please.
- Feel free to use the kitchen, laundry, and all common areas. We do ask that you stay out of the back yard and the back dogs' bedroom.
- When booking, please provide an estimation of your arrival time.
- We ask that all applying guests be at least double verified through AirBnB.
- If you need anything during your stay or have any questions, please ask! We love being great hosts to our guests!