Stunning Mediterranean style, studio apartment on the West side of Redding. This is a private unit with your private gate. It is within 10 minutes drive to restaurants and cafes, popular landmarks such as Whiskeytown, Sundial Bridge, and Bethel Church. This modern loft overlooks the green belt, with a deck to enjoy the serene view. We have 7 Olive trees on our compound. The olive is a symbol of peace and tranquility. House of Olives is a perfect haven for personal retreat and relaxation.
It is newly furnished and includes a loft bedroom with a Queen size bed, a Queen sofa bed, kitchen, bathroom, closet, living room, wifi, and TV (limited channels but full access to Netflix), and DVD player. Has A/C and pellet stove for heat. No washer/dryer. Laundromat is close by (3 minutes drive).
Accès des voyageurs
Private unit with private gate. Access to deck for peaceful and stunning view. Adjacent yard is off limits to protect homeowners privacy.
12% city tax fee is included in the price.
- Parking is on the street next to the homeowner's driveway
- European style staircase to bedroom loft requires caution. For safety reasons, not suitable for toddlers and kids under 5 years old unless they remain downstairs. Pls message if you have questions.
- Apartment deck is fully available for guests to sit out on and use but please do not use the yard as respect to the homeowners privacy and space.
- No parties allowed that will cause disturbance to homeowners and neighbors.
- Quiet time after 1030pm.
- No excessive alcohol or drugs allowed.
- Shoes off policy in the house to maintain cleanliness and sanitation.
Hey! We are new to AirBnB (March 2017) and we are excited to meet you! Everything in the unit is basically brand new! One of our pleasures in life is to host and meet people from everywhere and from all over the world! Tiffany is originally from Michigan and Cornelius is from Singapore. We love diversity! We love travelling the world and know what it means to stay in a nice, cozy, and peaceful home! We look forward to meeting and hosting you!
Love God. Love Yourself. Love People.