A peaceful Venice retreat. Located in a quiet neighborhood with easy street parking but still close to the action. Note: your room and bathroom are private but the common areas are shared.
A short walk to organic market, coffee shops, restaurants, and Costco. A short bike-ride to world-famous Venice Beach, Abbot Kinney, and the Venice Canals.
You’ll love our place because of the location, the ambiance, and the people. Our place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
We're excited to share our home with you and we've set up our place to have everything you'll need. It is a three-bedroom home with front and backyard, a lemon and orange tree, and lots of beautiful succulents. We live on-site but are respectful of your space. There is easy keypad entry, a beverage station (coffee & tea), and two bicycles for you to explore Venice with. We hope you'll enjoy the home and neighborhood as much as we do - we look forward to hosting you!
* Let us know if there’s anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable!
*Laundry reserved for guests staying 5 nights or longer
* Observe quiet hours after 10pm as a courtesy to other guests:
- Be mindful of TV volume
- Remove your shoes if you come in after 9pm. Hardwood floors can be loud and the other guests will appreciate it.
- Don’t slam doors
* Help yourself to milk and orange juice on the top shelf
* Leave common areas as you found them (Place dirty dishes in the dishwasher, etc.)
* Do not use towels to remove makeup, it ruins them.
* No smoking in the house
* Share the two bicycles. They are available on a first-come-first-serve basis but please don’t be a bike hog : )
Cet hôte a 102 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires