A quality retreat ideally suited among olive groves & orchards just 2,5 kms from the beach. Ideal for families or friends, it features a great kitchen, an indoor wet zone & outdoor shower, ample space & huge closets, a nice patio and three separate rooms (two of which are adjacent). Has a great view to the hills and is a quick drive or an easy 2,5 kms stroll to the seaside. Bus stop for both the beach and the town is right outside. Kids and pets are welcome & our bound to have the best of time!
The house is really spacious, fully furnished with a contemporary yet typical Greek touch and can perfectly host a family with kids or a party of friends. The kitchen is equipped with all the necessary amenities, bed linen and towels are provided and maid service or cooking lessons can also be booked upon request.
It is ideally situated at a very convenient spot that makes exploring the island easy but at the same time remains a place where someone can truly relax and enjoy the calmness of Greek nature.
Accès des voyageurs
You will have the exclusive use of this house.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Either personally or a close friend (both with fluent English) will welcome you to the house and show you the place.
We will explain the rules of the house, answer any question you may have about Skopelos and last but not least, we will provide tips and some recommendations of places to visit.
We are available until very late through email, social media and apps, or even via our mobile number and it will be our pleasure to provide you with useful tips and info and help make your stay a memorable one.
We expect our guests to show the same respect, they show at their own house.
You are kindly requested to respect the following rules:
- Please turn off the air-conditioning, lights and boiler when you are not in the house. Do not leave it operating for 24hours. Think green, respect the environment.
- Leave the apartment as clean as possible before departing & throw away your garbage.
- Respect resting hours which are by Greek law 14:30 - 17:30 and 23:00 - 07:00.
- Do not throw paper or anything else in the toilet. There is a trash bin especially for this purpose next to the toilet. Replacement bags can be found under the sink.
- Use of boiler (hot water heater): In order to have a shower turn on the boiler for 20 minutes before your shower and then turn it off. Do not have a shower while the boiler is turned on.
Moreover, by making a reservation to our house you accept the following:
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE
- This is a house and not an official touristic accommodation place.
- Name, address and number of passport of one guest should be given to hosts for tax purposes
- The host cannot be held liable for any accidents or injuries that occur to guests on the premises
- Guests will be held responsible for any damages or actions that break the law
- Use of drugs inside the house is prohibited.
- Quiet hours are between 2:30 - 5:30pm and 11pm - 07am by law anywhere in Greece