This large, Federal period residence was built in 1814 by Samuel Church, a local merchant who settled in Adamsville in the late 1700’s. The home changed families many times, but remains one of the most prominent homes in Adamsville. We purchased the property in the fall of 2016, remodeled the home, and began hosting families in the spring of 2017. While the home retains many of it's original features, the kitchens and bathrooms are brand new, as is the central air conditioning & heating system.
Parking gratuit sur place