This common room is equipped with air conditioning, a fan, and a 1.5m wide double bed with 2 writing desks and a towing wardrobe. One walls of the room are full of glass windows, very bright and ventilated. It takes only 2 minutes to walk from the nearest bus stop ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) bus) and about 8 Minutes to the EW9 - Aljunied MRT, convenient traffic, through the island around. Take a 3 minute walk to the nearby library. The apartment is quiet, the tenant's regularity, easy-going,
There are many supermarkets and restaurants near the apartment, the nightlife is rich, the apartment door out, next to the place is Singapore's most bustling 24 hours of food street, 24-hour tropical fruit shop, 24 hours Pasha, 24-hour restaurant, life is very convenient.
The room is regularly cleaned. There are refrigerators and washing machines can be used, the kitchen can cook. Free Wifi Internet. Shared bathroom with other room's Tenant. Other room's Tenant are long term Tenant , They are Singaporeans (Chinese People) .
Essentials like soap, shampoo, toilet paper, and towels are provided on your arrival. We did not provide toothpaste, toothbrush.
Accès des voyageurs
15mins to city and Orchard Road by taxi, From CHANGI AIRPORT
Option 1: Take taxi from airport to the apartment address . Cost around 15-20 SGD , take about 15mins
Option 2: Take MRT and alight at EW9 - Aljunied Station and look for Left EXIT and go to the road and turn left and walk to the apartment address , take about 40mins,
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We will try to be there for your check-in between 12:10pm to 1:20pm and 6:10pm to 7:30pm on weekday, In many instances I may not be able to be present in person. However, I will give you prior notice with instructions on how to check-in. Don't worry, I've never left any of my guests stranded.
- Be green. Turn off light, fan, air-conditioner, water and others electrical items when not in use
- Be clean and tidy. Clean after yourself (i.e. wash plates after use) and if you have moved the mattresses or furniture during your stay please remember to place it back in its original state
- Be honest. Leave what belongs to the apartment (i.e. electrical appliances, pillows, towels etc)
- Be respectful. Let's be friends and exchange words of kindness. And treat the unit like your home
1. Come back after 11 o'clock in the evening need to stay quiet,
2. When go out to remember off the air conditioning.
3. Take a bath to remember off the water heater switch.
4. Come back and go out ,remember to lock the door,
5. Please keep the common toilet clean