One room efficiency located on the boardwalk! Unit boasts a great view of the Atlantic Ocean as well as over looking the pool. In the room you have Wi-Fi, flat screen TV w/ HBO, DVD player, kitchen and a table with seating for two. Being right on the boardwalk, you are just steps away from the excellent entertainment, restaurants, and shopping that Virginia Beach has to offer. Whether you want to hang out on the beach, or lounge by the pool this is a great spot to spend your time.
1. Right on the beach!
2. Have a private pool and grassy area for your use!
3. Top restaurants located on 1st floor of property and right across the street!
4. High End 7-Eleven right across the street with anything you need!
5. Assigned parking space – your parking space is #8.
Due to the limited, metered parking at the Oceanfront, please ensure you park your vehicle in the right parking space. You will be towed, if you are not in slot #8.
Accès des voyageurs
1. Keypad - so no need to worry about keys.
2. To lock door - press "LOCK" button
3. To open door - enter code, "LOCK" button
1. During the summertime, there is an outdoor shower located by the pool, so you can rinse off prior to entering the condo! Please be courteous by not flushing any feminine products down our toilet…and make sure to shake all the sand off prior to showering. Let’s not waste your vacation time dealing with clogged pipes!!!
2. We have bathe towels for your use, but we do not provide beach towels. Just FYI, in case you plan to layout on the sand or take a dip in the pool.
3.Please note – the Beach Nut is a part of a condo association. To maintain the beauty of our property and to respect our neighbors, please take a quick minute to review the basic guidelines that our community has laid out for all of us to abide by, such as NOT allowing wet clothes or towels to be draped along the railing to air dry.
4.Along the beach side of the condo building, there is a gated green area with picnic tables and lounge chairs. This is the property of the condo! Feel free to catch the sunset or sunrise in this beautiful outdoor area! The permanent grills located in this area are for community use. Please refer to condo guidelines for proper use. Non-permanent grills are the private property of residents, please do not use.
5. The laundry room is located on the 1st floor. The code to get in is 415. Coins required. Please make sure to shake out sand from your clothing and towels prior to using the machines.
- Parking: Each studio at Oceans II is designated one (1) parking space. Residents are to utilize the space designated for the studio. Vehicles parked in spaces other than the designated space are subject to towing at the vehicle owner’s expense. If your vehicle has been towed, please call Aristocrat Towing @ (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) to retrieve it. The cost is currently $145 per day.
- Noise: No radios, CD players or other type of audio equipment are permitted in common areas without earphones. Absolute quiet time is imposed between 11:00 PM and 8:00 AM. No shouting, cursing or profanity is allowed at any time.
- Swimming Pool: Read and follow the posted rules. Turn off shower after use, garden hose is for watering planters and it is not a poolside toy. Keep noise levels reasonable in deference to studios overlooking pool area. Children not potty trained and/or wearing diapers must also wear rubber swim pants. Any expense in health related cleaning, draining and/or refilling of the pool attributable to persons unable to control their bodily functions, will be the responsibility of the studio owner who provides access to the Oceans II pool.
- Back Deck and Balcony: Is available for everyone to use including all tables and chairs. Grills located in this area are associated with specific studios.
- Front Lawn: Is available for everyone to use including all tables, chairs and lounges. Access is from the Boardwalk through the white arbor gate. The single grill belongs to the studio owners and is not available for general use.
- Smoking: Please be considerate when smoking in the common areas. There are cigarette butt receptacles located at both the Northeast corner of the pool deck and next to the restaurant terrace.
- Litter and Trash: Shall be placed in the rubbish bins located around the property. The lids are hinged on the side if you need to add a larger item.
- Alcohol: For safety purposes, no glass containers of any kind shall be permitted in the pool area. Please be discreet in the consumption of alcoholic beverages in public as it is a violation of Virginia Beach law.
- Use of Grills: If your studio has a grill associated with it, please follow those instructions for use. There is no community grill.
- Railings: No wet towels, bathing suits, clothing or other materials are permitted on railings.
- Pets: Only studio owners are allowed to have a pet at Oceans II.
- Parties, Gatherings and other use of property: Commercial use of the property is prohibited. Parties of 8 or more (other than residents) must be approved by the board. Property is for use of owners and residents only.