You will use of my entire charming 3 bed/2 bath home on a quiet street in a historic residential neighborhood. Perfect for traveling nurses, or medical residents and business travelers. Minutes from downtown, shopping, dining and nightlife. A short 10 minute drive gets you to the airport, 4 hospitals, the Civic Center for concerts, Power Park, Haddad Riverfront Park for free Friday night summer concerts from May to August, or The University of Charleston -- perfect for a college visit.
Hardwood floors throughout, 2 bedrooms are upstairs (1 w/ queen bed and 1 w/ full bed) and a full bath is upstairs. The 3rd bedroom is on first level with a twin bed (this twin bed is an air mattress, but it is on a traditional bed frame - see pictures) and it has an adjacent full bath with shower. I have high speed Wifi for your tablet or laptop TV viewing, but not cable or satellite. The living room tv is a roku tv so you can log into your favorite streaming apps. And you can bring your streaming device to use on the other bedroom TV's. My home is perfect for short-term or month to month business travelers, traveling nurses or other medical personnel. I️ am located less than 15 minutes from every hospital in Charleston. I also welcome families, executive and business travelers. For your comfort and convenience I will provide sheets, towels, basic toiletries, a hairdryer, iron, ironing board, microwave and fridge space - and a Keurig for your morning coffee.
Accès des voyageurs
The only areas you won't have access to are the master bedroom and the basement which are for my private use. I have a driveway for your use as well as 2 street parking spaces available in front of my house. Please don't park in front of my neighbors houses. Due to the proximity to my neighbors, please no loud noise after 10:00 p.m. No parties allowed.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Even though I actively currently live in my home, I will not be on site during your visit. In order to afford my guests complete privacy during your stay, I️ don’t rent out rooms individually. Depending on your time of arrival, I️ can be there to greet you, or leave keys (hopefully soon have a keypad entry system) for self check-in. My home can be your home away from home. However, I am always just a few minutes, call, text or email away to help if you have any questions or (hopefully not) problems.
You may use the kitchen. All I ask is for dirty dishes to be placed in the sink, and garbage placed in the available trash cans throughout the house. And PLEASE no liquids put into any trash cans. Just rinse dishes and place in the sink. I will take care of dishwasher. I will leave you space in the fridge.
Also, even though my house looks modern, the plumbing is not. I don't have a garbage disposal so no food down the sink and please don't put any items in the toilet besides toilet paper. There are baggies available to dispose of other items in trash can provided. I thank you in advance!!
Even though she won't be there during your stay, and even though she is hypoallergenic, for those with pet allergies, I want to let you know that a tiny dog lives there and you may run into an occasional treat or toy.
- Not to be a fuddy duddy , but please no smoking anywhere inside the house or on the deck. I am very allergic and no amount of febreeze will cover the smell. You are free to smoke in the yard but please dispose of your butts off of the property.
- No illicit drugs allowed and even though alcohol is permitted, house parties are not. No loud noise after 10 p.m. Please be respectful of my neighbors.
- Must be 21 or over to book.
- Please no extra people over night without approval prior to you arrival.
- No worries about towels and sheets. Just pile all your dirty towels in the bathroom. Don’t worry about the bedding, I will take care of that!
- For everyone's safety, candles burning with a flame are not permitted, but the electric candle warmers placed through the house are for guest use if desired.
- My house is older (but updated). As an older home, there may be difficulty heating and/or cooling the upstairs level. To keep costs down for everyone, the thermostat will be preset at a comfortable temperature. I have window air conditioners and heaters available for your use upstairs.
- You can use the kitchen, just please put trash in the cans. I don't have a garbage disposal, so food can go in the trash cans, but please NO liquids in the trash cans. Rinse dishes and place in the sink. I will take care of dishwasher. I will leave you space in the fridge.