Our apartment is located on a very high floor giving a amazing view of Paris. It is located in a lively and safe neighborhood, 15 minutes walk from the Eiffel Tower. Many shops nearby as well as a large shopping center.
Several lines of Paris metro and bus are less than 10 minutes walk from the flat. We would be happy to share our flat with you when we are away.
We did our best to decorate our flat with a modern decoration. However, the kitchen and bathroom are original.
It is a very comfortable apartment and we feel good here. The tower was built in the 70's and the flat was had this look but worked a lot to modernize it. Even if the kitchen and bathroom kept the original style, the apartment also has many advantages:
- The location. The flat is close to the Eiffel Tower, the Seine and the main monuments of Paris. If you like shopping, you will appreciate the shopping center 200 meters away. There are many shops and good french bakery.
- Public transport (Metro and bus) are less than 10 minutes away from the apartment.
- The view on the Paris city is really amazing (particularly the sunset during summer).
- Large and comfortable living room fully equipped (you will appreciate the fast internet connection, the large TV screen or simply the very comfortable sofa).
You will enjoy the whole apartment and we rely on you to take care of it. We let you make your own opinion about it.
Accès des voyageurs
You will be able to access all the flat, there is not closed room, or secret box. A internet connexion is available for you and you can enjoy all the equipments (TV, fridge, washing machine, cooking plate, dishes, household linen...). If you have any question about it and how to use it, please do not hesitate to contact us before or during your stay.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We will be happy to help you during you stay in Paris. Please to not hesitate to call me, or send me a message. As we will not be in Paris during your stay, we will only be able to meet you to give you the keys. However, if any problem occurs during your stay, there will alway be someone that we can call to give you some help. We wish you a very good stay.
En savoir plus sur ce numéro
I ask the guests to behave as if they were at home, but to respect the common sense rules such as:
- Do not make excessive volume noise after 10pm.
- No smoking in the apartment.
- Be careful to take the keys at each exit, the door once slammed, no longer open from the outside.
- Be careful not to leave the keys in the lock inside.
- Put the sheets and towel in the dirty laundry basket at the end of the stay.
- If there is any breakage, notify me as soon as possible.