This is a 2 car garage. There are cupboards against the wall. There are 2 doors into the garage. One opens out on to the hallway which leads from the front door to the kitchen, living room. The other door leads out in to the garden. This is a private entrance just for this room.
We also have a small bed suitable for a small child.
Although there is no AC in the room there is AC in the room directly above it. This keeps the garage pretty cool.
We have 2 dogs in the house, one is a Boston Terrier and is black, the other is a mixed breed and is brown. The black one is very friendly with people but not too good with other dogs. The brown one can be a bit crabby. She is best left alone.
This room is set up for 2 people and a child. I will consider more people on a case by case basis. There will be a fee of $20 for an extra person.
We are offering a continental breakfast for $12 per person per day. This includes coffee, juice, bagels, cream cheese, muffins, toast and jam, granola and fruit. All of the food and beverages will come from Whole Foods and Trader Joes. Please let me know if you want this and on what days. It will be added to the booking fee.
- We have a quiet time between 9 pm and 8 am. Please keep all noise to a minimum during these hours. Also, if you enter or leave the house during this period please use the door to the garden and the side gate which is next to the garage. This is so as not to disturb the people sleeping on the couch.
- Please take off shoes inside the house. This rule does not apply to the garage where you are staying.
- Please sleep between the top sheet and bottom. Please do not sleep with your body directly touching the comforter. If you do this I have to wash the comforter.
- Please clean the bathrooms after use. This includes squeegeeing the shower doors, removing all toiletries and anything else you feel inspired to do.
We clean the bathrooms every day but as there are up to 10 people sharing one shower cleaning up after you would be nice.
- Please do not park in front of our house or either of the houses next door to us. It is fine to park in front of us to drop of your luggage.
There are some parking spaces on the street. Please be careful not to overlap anybody's driveway. Some of the spaces between driveways can take 2 or more cars. Please be mindful and park close to a driveway rather than in the middle of the space so that 2 cars can get in there. Parking rules are to keep neighbors and police happy. Thanks.
- Check in is 6 pm. Check out is 10 am on weekdays and 11 am on Saturday and Sunday. Late checkout is 11 am on weekdays and 12 pm on weekends.
My wife, daughter, 2 dogs and I live in Cupertino, CA. My wife is from India and is a software engineer. I am from England and am a teacher at the local college.
I love to meditate and watch Game of Thrones. My wife loves Bikram yoga and detective stories. My daughter loves video games.