"Above the Clouds" cabin has the most amazing view. You will marvel as you look upon the Great Smokey Mountains, Mount Le Conte & all of Pigeon Forge.
There are 2000 feet of cabin for you to enjoy with your family. There is a great room, dining room, 3 bedrooms, a loft, recreational room and kitchen all face east; towards the rising sun.
The cabin is situated on Pine Mountain, 5 minutes drive to the main strip of Pigeon Forge which feature Dollywood & Dollywood Splash Mountain.
Are you planning a Smoky Mountain holiday with a beautiful private cabin in Pigeon Forge? Check out my beautiful cabin, with gorgeous mountain views on Pine Mountain. The cabin is near the Gatlinburg Convention Center, Dollywood, Old Mill, Dollywood's Splash Country, Wonderworks and the Opry of Pigeon Forge. The cabin includes a fully-equipped kitchen, HDTVs, iron and washer/dryer.
2000 square feet of beautiful cabin. Your views are amazing. This is a great location only 5 minutes from town. You and your family will love the views and the comfort of the cabin.
During the day, the cabin has great views to the east of the Great Smoky Mountains and the valley of Pigeon Forge.
At night, the sky lights up with the twinkling lights of the Pigeon Forge Parkway. The cabin is located atop Pine Mountain 5 minutes from Downtown Pigeon Forge.
It has a rustic feel with beautiful trees surrounding the cabin yet you are so close and conveniently located to all the fun attractions in town.
This Pigeon Forge cabin is near Downtown with quick access to the top attractions in the area. The cabin is only minutes away from Dollywood, the Gatlinburg Golf Course, Hillbilly Rollercoaster and the Go-kart racing at the Track.
The area has great shopping and restaurants at the nearby Margaritaville's "Islands" in Pigeon Forge. Other very close entertainment locations the Comedy Barn and dinner theaters like Dixie Stampede.
This Pine Mountain cabin is also very close to Wears Valley and Gatlinburg. Wears Valley is a peaceful mountain community just outside of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park boundary.
Gatlinburg is another top destination in the Smokies with a cozy downtown area with plenty of restaurants, shops, and attractions.
While there's plenty to experience a short drive from your cabin in the mountains, you may just want to relax in your cabin, surrounded by the beauty of nature. With gorgeous mountains rising up in the distance and the peaceful sounds of the forest, many of my guests just like to take a break, read a book or just kick back on the wrap around deck and hot tub.
Accès des voyageurs
Complete privacy. It is quiet and serene. The outdoor hot tub is enclosed on 3 sides and is very private with direct assess to the King suite featuring a private entry door into and out of King Bedroom #1. It also features an in-suite Jacuzzi in the room.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am available via:
Airbnb message center
I like to give my guests their privacy.
Can be a short challenge for your vehicle to climb the slope to get to the cabin, but I promise you, it is well worth it.
1. No pets please
2. No smoking
3. Check in is anytime after 4PM
4. Check out is at 10am
5. Please review and sign the Temp. Rental Agreement
1. Pine Mountain
1. Pigeon Forge Parkway - 1.8 miles
2. Dollywood Splash Mountain- 4.2 miles
3. Titanic Museum & Exhibit - 3.6 miles
4. Hayfields & Maccoy's Dinner Show - 3.9 miles
5. The Great Smokey Mountains National Park 4.2 miles
6. Clingman's Dome 31 miles
7. Knoxville Airport 36 miles
1. The cabin has all the supplies you will need for your stay, however, you will need to supplement with additional paper towels and toilet paper if your stay is longer than 7 days.
2. The number of guests in your party, are not to exceed the information you provide me. The cabin sleeps 7 people. Please maintain those limitations.
3. One bedroom has a King sized bed and a private in-suite Jacuzzi tub with a flat screen TV. It is also adjacent to the outdoor Hot Tub with your own private entrance.
4. One bedroom has a King sized bed and a flat screen TV.
5. Loft has a queen sized bed with an incredible big sky view and mountain view along with a jacuzzi tub and a shower bathroom.
6. Recreational room has a flatscreen to hook up gaming stations, seating area and a pool table.
7. The cabin is maintained with a monthly professional pest control service.
8. I am happy to share this beautiful place in the sky and I have an expectation that as a good guest, you will treat my cabin kindly and leave it in the tidy fashion that it was provided to you.
1. You will be provided with bath soap, shampoo, toilet paper, paper towels, linens, comforters, bath towels, dish soaps, utensils, plates, cups, glasses, toaster, microwave oven, cooktop with oven, fridge, ice maker, coffee mugs, Keurig Coffee K-Cup Machine (bring your favorite flavor), regular coffee maker, filters, pots, pans, grill and grilling utensils, (bring charcoal).
1. Place the trash inside the trash containers inside the bear-proof enclosure.
2. Please load dishes into the dishwasher and run it through a cycle. Pods provided for your convenience.
1. Leave towels drying on the racks or hooks in the bathroom.
Hot tub instructions:
1. The hot tub has been sanitized freshly filled with water at a 95 degrees setting. You may set it higher if you wish.
2. Please ensure that children do not sit or play on the hot top cover. It could be damaged and would need replacement. Only supervised children can use the hot tub. * Please set the temp. accordingly.
3. Please replace the hot tub cover when not in use. It will assist in a quicker heating experience.
1. The fireplaces are gas and are turned off starting April 1st till October 1st.
Water and Septic:
1. The cabin is on a well and septic system and only organic material is to be flushed. Feminine products will immediately clog the septic system. Please advise your guests to use care due to the high cost associated with clearing the clogs.
1. You are only 5 minutes from the main Pigeon Forge parkway but the roads are somewhat steep. A four-wheel drive vehicle is recommended when snow has fallen or when the temps. dip to freezing, otherwise a regular vehicle can climb the grades.
1. Please use care when exploring the wooded area around the cabin. The area is steep and wooded. We are not responsible for any accidents that may occurred during your stay.
1. The driveway has a 3 vehicle capacity. Please do not block the roads.
1. Housekeeping may be arranged for stays longer than 2 weeks. I will coordinate this courtesy with you and set it at your convenience.
Cet hôte a 53 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires