With a valid driving licence for regular cars the van can be driven. Trafic insurance covers your trip throughout Europe. Pick-up and return included.
The van was built as a rental. It's set-up for your convenience.
* drive yourself and up to 7 passengers,
* drives like a car,
* sleep up to 5 adults cosily and 2 adults + 2 children comfortably,
* roomy kitchen area (for a van),
* woodstoves inside and outside.
Everybody is welcome. One of the guests must have a driving license.
All-risk insurance covers driving and using the van. This includes road assistance and eventual replacement of the vehicle for another campervan or mobile home.
Your personal risk in case of damage or liability is limited to €1000.
Trafic fines, toll fees, ferry's are not included in the price, neither is diesel.
Accès des voyageurs
Please tell me up front how many camping chairs you would like to have in the van, whether you appreciate to have the bicycle carrier, if you would like to have extra kindle wood, or any wishes I can prepare for.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I will hand-over the van and explain everything. If you like, I can recommend places to stay or to go. Once underway, you can always phone or text me. For serious trouble an emergency service is included.
I don't live in Amsterdam, so it's helpful to agree on a particular hand-over time and place. We can meet at e.g. Schiphol Airport, at your front door or anywhere.
- At least one guest has a valid driving license for cars (category B). I would like to see it upon arrival and make a copy.
- Camping fees or campsites are not included.
- Diesel is not included. Please return filled up.
- Per day 200 kilometers are included, so 1400 km per full week. Driving more is fine and will be charged €0,10 per kilometer as a contribution for proper maintenance of the vehicle.
- Eventual trafic fines are not included and will be charged, just like toll fees, ferries and damage.
- As a driver, one is responsible for correct lubricant levels. If in doubt of oil and coolant levels: don't start the engine.
Hi, I am Erwin.
I love making things and I love the outdoors and tours. So sailing my hand-built wooden boat I like exploring areas, either with my kids, with friends or on my own. But in the occasional cold winter a speedskating tour (yes, on ice) is just fantastic. I have in mind to build a canoe one day, let's see when, because my six year old son first wants his speed boat. (Even though speed for his age is legally limited to 13 km/h, nevermind.)
The other year I have made a career swith from an office job about productivity improvement of a factory to building campervans. It is amazing to put all creativity in the features, style and the business around the vans.
If you like, I can share some of my explorations and tell you where to go based on your interests and preferences. You are very welcome to book your stay in one of my vans. Looking forward to seeing you.
Bye, see you.
À propos du logement
Quand vous voyagez avec Airbnb, vous séjournez chez quelqu'un.