Our place is the ideal space for big groups and families. Comfortably, it can accommodate 15 people.
There is a big lounge area in the house, indoor and outdoor dining areas, a sun deck, and a sprawling garden to lay out on or hold picnics. Located right across the road from the cliff jump-off point, the house has a prime view of the sunset.
This casa was built as a weekend escape from the intensity of a Manila work week. The gathering point of the house is the outdoor covered lounge area marked by day beds and throw pillows, as well as a superb sound system. Since the house is accustomed to large groups, the kitchen has a long prep table, large fridge, and chest freezer at guests' disposal. For those that wish to bathe in the sun, mats can be laid out on the large garden, or up on the sun deck. Located right across the road from the cliff, it's arguably the best place to be in the afternoons; cliff jumps are just a two-minute walk away, and the sunset can be seen right from the outdoor dining area.
A cook is available for an additional fee, and the host can assist you in making a menu (and listing needed groceries) for your stay.
- A cook is available for an additional fee. Host can help guests put together a daily menu (and shopping list) that the cook can work with.
- Guests can smoke outside the villa's entrance.
- Check in is as early as 10 A.M.
- Guests should vacate the premises no later than 5 P.M. on the day of their departure.
- No pets allowed.
- No smoking within the compound.(If you do wish to smoke, you can do so outside the front gate. But please mind your cigarette butts!)