Located on a quiet, paved lane opposite Plas Mawr, one of Conwy's main
architectural gems, this stunning cottage for 2 is central to
everything that makes this World Heritage town so special. A few steps
brings you to the High Street with its excellent range of delis,
restaurants, shops and bars whilst a few more steps leads to the
medieval castle, Marina and many historical attractions.
Its central location on the North Wales coast also makes Conwy an ideal
base to explore the rest of beautiful coast, as well as Snowdonia
National Park with all its attractions and magnificent landscapes. Some
of the major attractions nearby include Llandudno and Surf Snowdonia,
Bodnant Gardens, Betws y Coed and Zip World.
* Size: sleeps 2 in 1 bedroom
* Beds: 1 king
* Rooms: ground floor: open plan living area with lounge, kitchen and
dining area. First floor: ensuite bedroom with king size bed.
Ensuite includes a large walk-in shower, double basins, WC and
heated towel rail.
* Kitchen & utilities: well-equipped kitchen with an electric oven
and gas hob, microwave, fridge with ice box, dishwasher and washing
* Entertainment: wide screen TV in lounge and bedroom.
* For families: travel cot, highchair and stair gate available on
request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside: private and enclosed rear courtyard with garden furniture.
* Parking: roadside parking available on a first come first served
basis. If required, chargeable car parks are also nearby.
* General: wifi, bed linen, towels and 1 hairdryer provided, heating
and electricity included. Underfloor heating in ensuite. Welcome
pack includes tea, coffee, Prosecco and chocolate.
* Pets: up to 2 pets welcome on the ground floor only.
* Notes: no smoking. You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit
or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where
applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday
with further details and to take payment.
Fer à repasser