Beautiful one of a kind real 2 story treehouse with huge Doug fir going right thru the treehouse. High end furnishings with full bathroom, small kitchen and big bedroom. Views over the trees to the Unita mountains. Come, hike, bike, ride four wheelers, fishing, boating, skiing and much more.
This tree house has a good heating system, electric fireplace, flat screen tv, blue ray, kitchen, satellite, bathroom, 2 story, queen bed, leather couch, bumper pool, etc. the treehouse sleeps 2 adults upstairs and can sleep 2 children on main level on couch or blow up mattresses. We are about 10 minutes from restaurants, shopping, movies etc and 15 min from park city ski areas. A four wheel drive is required in the winter (roads are plowed) 2 wheel drive is fine in the summer. There is a ships ladder to the upstairs so be aware of this for small children.
This is an actual treehouse so be prepared for stairs to home, steep small stairs/ships ladder to bedroom and small cozy spaces. Kitchen has an under counter fridge, 2 burner electric flat top stove top, full size sink, disposal, toaster oven, microwave, outside BBQ, coffee maker, pots pans etc.
Please contact me with requests or if u need help planning trip. Thx Greg
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have access to great hiking and walking, local fishing pond,tons of wildlife, large deck with BBQ and seating.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Normally I will meet you at treehouse to check you in and answer questions. I am always available by text and am happy to recommend activities and restaurants. I live in the cabin next door to treehouse so if you need anything I'm around.
1. On the mountain you can: walk, hike, bike, fish, ride 4 wheelers (bring your own) bird watch, see moose, elk, deer, porcupines, beaver, turkey, grouse, coyote and more.
2. 10 min drive; large boating and fishing lakes, river fishing, shopping, restaurants, bowling, movies, concerts, mt bike single track trails,
3. 15 min drive: Park City, golf courses, 3 ski areas open summer and winter, down hill mt bike trails from lifts, skiing, snowboarding, cross country skiing resorts, winter tubbing resort, big concerts and much much more
4. 30 min away: heber city, golf courses, restaurants, hot springs, river running excursions,
Salt Lake City, great metropolitan city with to much to list including an international airport
5. 1 hr drive: Evanston WY.
6. 4 hr drive is Jackson hole WY and Yellowstone national park
No smoking, no more than 6 ppl in treehouse, no hunting or guns, no open fires, no fireworks, ask about pets before booking, have fun and relax