* Bedding : King-sized or 2 Twin-sized beds with Sealy Posturepedic® state of the art Mattress .... Sleep like a king and queen!
* This is for people that require no steps, on the main level of the hacienda
* This room has French doors which open to the street, views of the mountains, colorful, elegant and spacious
* Flat screen TV with cable channels, some in english
* Colonial cantera fireplace w/ Gas heater logs & Ceiling Fan
* Deluxe bath with authentic talavera Mexican tiles. Bathtub & Shower
* Flat screen 36" TV with cable channels
* Solar heated water to conserve the environment
* Gilcrist & Soames Toiletries
* Hairdryer & Robes
* Fresh Roses
* In room safe
-- This room is a bit noisy, best to bring earplugs if you are a light sleeper! --
Casa (URL HIDDEN) has 10 luxurious rooms to choose from.. The intimate, colonial charm and friendly atmosphere that Casa Schuck offers, is complemented by the services, space and amenities that provide the utmost comfort and sophistication. The house, which is minutes from the village jardin and the famous Parrochia cathedral, is the perfect resting spot for travelers spending time in town, and is convenient to horseback riding, hiking in the cactus preserve, soaking in the natural hot springs outside of town, golf, shopping, galleries, and the famous Instituto Allende.
This inn offers the chance to live like a king--or queen--right in the middle of town and enjoy the local cafe and art world culture that has made San Miguel a popular destination for the smart set since the 1960s. You may not want to leave the house much though, as the rooftop deck may beckon, or you might find a cozy spot to relax in the shaded landscaped courtyard or the heated pool.
Easy access from the US and Europe; fly into Bajio de Leon International airport just an hour away and Casa Schuck will have a car waiting to take you into town. Fax and computer service, purified water, and deluxe private bathrooms with deluxe robes and slippers are standard.
Breakfast served in the formal dining room from 8:30am till 10:30am. This inn is perfect for group retreats or special events such as weddings for up to 90 guests. The house comfortably sleeps 20 people. Each room has its own colonial style bathroom with tub, shower and purified water. Private dressing areas with ample closets. Beds are laid with 600 thread count all cotton sheeting's, new Sealy Posturepedic Luxury Quality beds and plump pillows
(URL HIDDEN) Policies :
A " HOLD " is made for the full amount on the credit card given when creating this reservation. It is NOT a charge, strictly a hold, holding the complete funds which are used by hotels around the world. If you chose to pay by check or cash, then the holding amount upon arrival is removed from the credit card on file. With out this, the reservation is not guaranteed. We believe our cancellation policy is consistent with the other Bed & Breakfasts in San Miguel. We do not want to keep your deposit if you do not stay in our hotel, so, we have tried to make our cancellation policy as clear as possible. Please read our cancellation policy.
* All cancellation must be made by a phone call, and backed up by an email. If you cancel your reservation before 30 days of your arrival date (45 days before arrival date during all holiday seasons) you will not be charged the total amount of your reservation, and will not incur a cancellation fee.
* If you cancel between 30 to 15 days of your arrival date ( 45 to 30 days before arrival date during all holiday seasons ), we will allow you to apply the total amount of stay value less $100.00 cancellation fee towards a future reservation made within 1 year from the cancel date.
* If you cancel 15 days or less ( 30 days or less during all holiday seasons ) there will be no refund whatsoever unless we can fill your complete reservation. In that event, we will be happy to refund your entire amount less a $250 cancellation fee.
* All rates are based on single or double occupancy and include taxes and full gourmet breakfast.
* Tips are not included for the staff in our rates. Common tipping within Mexico is a standard of 10 to 15%.
* Several rooms may accommodate 3 people in which case an additional person fee of US$35 will apply.
(URL HIDDEN)Policies :
* Christmas week & New Years' week, all guest rooms must be booked for a minimum of 5 days and will reflect and extra holiday fee of US$40 per day.
* All Mexican Holidays, Day of the Dead & all "Puentes" must be booked for a minimum of 4 nights
* Casa Schuck is not suitable for pets, but well-behaved children are welcome.
* Smoking is permitted in only some outdoor common areas of the hotel, but not in any bedrooms or common rooms or private terrace
* If you smoke in your room or suite, a US$500 cleaning-fee will be added to your credit card on file.
* Cigars are not permitted.
(URL HIDDEN)S(URL HIDDEN) &(URL HIDDEN) (URL HIDDEN)an(URL HIDDEN)S:
* Payments must be made by any type of Cash or Personal Check (a valid credit-card must also be on file in the event the check bounces). If you decide upon leaving to pay by AMEX, VISA or MasterCard, will reflect the “RACK RATE” as shown on the website to your final bill
(URL HIDDEN) : ( * these rates may change at any time * )
If you are flying into: LEON, Guanajuato (BJX) or Queretaro (QRO) the fees are as follows:
1 - 3 people, a comfortable Sedan car costs: $75.00 USD each way
1 - 7 people, a spacious Suburban van costs: $100.00 USD each way
If you are flying into: Mexico City (airport code: MEX) the fees are as follows:
1 - 3 people, a comfortable Sedan car costs: $220.00 USD each way
1 - 7 people, a spacious Suburban van costs: $250.00 USD each way
Here is a great check list of items to bring for your pleasant stay in San Miguel
* "EAR PLUGS": Completely necessary if you are even somewhat of a light sleeper as fireworks, church bells, whistles, etc. are all normal everyday noises in Mexico at all hours of the day or night.
* SLEEPING MASK : Always helps you to sleep more deeply and comfortably.
* Comfortable walking shoes": Leave the heels at home. The cobble-stoned streets are a real challenge.
* Lightweight Jacket, Shawl, and or Sweater: It gets very cool in the mountains at night, and into the morning.
* A good hat & sunscreen: A must!