LATE BOOKINGS ARE OK
Travis Air Force Base
Located near I-80 to
YOGA --- One block away.......... :)
Awesome little YOGA place you will truly love it they are sooooo nice... :)
THIS LITTLE HOME IS CLEAN, ClEAN, :)
Long Term Guest love me being that they feel so at home... :)
Long Term guest always return due to satisfaction.
This little home is located in a quiet community, next to a little hill just four blocks away you can be walking, or jogging with nature.
This little house is just one block from..
Excellent location for that traveler, commuter, easy on and easy off the freeway.
****You will be able to refuel your car grab a Starbucks coffee and be on your way in just seconds!!!!
Nothing to fancy about my little home, just clean and organized. I love people that are happy and smile and I do my best to be a good host.
Two rooms are available
The master bedroom
Your own space
Your own bathroom
Queen size bed, supper comfy
Pillow like crazy
On the second floor
If you have friends. ..
Queen size bed
Memory foam, supper comfy!
Pillows like crazy
Bathroom is located directly outside your door for ease.
Located on second floor
Dogs allowed only if they are
Potty trained, clean, friendly, non chewers
Considered 2nd person due to extra cleaning
Accès des voyageurs
Échanges avec les voyageurs
If I am at home I will be able to answer any question you may have of California, or our area I am very social, but if you want privacy that is perfectly fine....
near free way easy on easy off
Starbucks & gas station is next to my home so you can refuel and grab a cub of coffee
of a doughnut from across the street. Breakfast from a near restaurant then begin your day with a smile
Your profile should be completely filled out telling me about yourself and the reason for your visit with at least one clear photo of yourself :)
Be considerate with the air conditioning. If it is cool outside, open the windows. Close the windows before you leave so the house does not heat up.
When you are not here, please leave your door ajar so that the air can circulate.
Nice people are welcome!
Be happy! :)
• Languages: English, Spanish
• I love hiking, dabbling in mountain biking, travel, cooking, and yes, a little vino. My favorite activity is meeting new people and sharing our unique experiences.
• I am a San Franciscan native and can help answer any questions you may have about this beautiful city by the sea.
• My last adventure was hiking in the beautiful state of Utah (Moab, Utah to be exact). I hiked Arches National Park and 4x4-ed along the beautiful rock formations.
• My next short trip will be to Monterey and then Half Dome in Yosemite (when I'm in-shape again, fingers-crossed).
• I am very hospitable, respectable, and clean. I also enjoy laughter and privacy. I hope to be able to host you soon! :)