SUMMER is here and this Super host prices are super CHEAP for YOU. This Deluxe Brooklyn, NYC host room is available and can host up to 3 people! The location is only 15 min train ride from Manhattan, NYC. (1 block from subway & bus).
Private entrance to a large shared living room, shared bathroom, and large private bedroom, in a huge 3-bedroom apartment. This large private room has 2 comfortable beds with plenty of pillows, soft sheets and comforter, yet enough space to hold luggage, relax and move around! Also equipped with cable t.v., wifi, a chair, personal refrigerator, and bedside table. The large private bedroom has a very comfortable full size bed (sleeps two), a very comfortable twin size bed (sleeps one), with fresh linens.
The large shared living room has a kitchenette, dining space, desk for working, and two futon sofa's. I provide clean sheets and towels. Free WIFI is accessible in the entire apartment. On this floor there is also very clean bathroom with a shower. Lastly, There is two other rooms that I rent via airbnb:
The calendar is accurate but I might be in communication with other guests. NOTE: If you would like to check the pricing, you can enter the dates you are interested in and click "book it", the next screen will show you the final price before you process payment and confirm. I also have instant book available.
Accès des voyageurs
Guest will have access to private entrance to the shared common living space, dining space, desk to work on, iron & ironing board, bathroom, kitchenette equipped with microwave, toaster oven, refrigerator, utensils & plates/bowls. There are often "breakfast treats" and snacks left in the kitchen area!!!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I often interact with guest while cleaning the common space & bathroom! I love to keep this space tidy!!! Also i enjoy baking treats for my guest. I also work from home so I'm available often for questions, directions or leisure conversation.
Blow dryer is available as well.
Due to popular demand I have to charge a $25 fee to drop bags earlier than the check in time at 3pm.
My rules are simple:
• No loud noise. Looking for responsible guest.
• No pets - sorry toto has to stay home
• Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property.
• If you break or damage something, please let me know and arrange for its replacement or repair.
• Do not leave any food out that will attract uninvited pests. Our home is pest-free and we intend to keep it that way with your help. :)
• No smoking - also don't discard your cigarettes in the house trash cans. They get stinky.
• Recycle - I get fine from the city if we don't recycle properly.
• Return all keys.