Please allow me to host you in my relaxing retreat experience 3 miles to downtown, private to you (not shared). I'm an abstract artist – Be inspired by the art on the walls (or buy it!). 5 Queen Beds/2BA + 1 Queen quality air mattress at the heart of Nashville! It's spacious for large groups – I host lots of bachelorettes and reunions! It's an $8 Uber to the “Honkytonks" downtown. Full kitchen, comfy sectional, deck with a firepit, gated neighborhood, a TV with Netflix/Hulu/HBO.
This is for a full private home in Berry Hill, 2-3 miles to downtown, 12th South, Hilsboro Village, Music Row, The Gulch! Whether your trip is about easy access to Nashville's hotspots, getting some work done, or sleeping comfortably with space - it's all covered! This property is PERFECT for your bachelorette or other group trips!
* Master Suite = Queen + Ensuite Bathroom with Garden Tub + Work Desk
* Studio Rm = 2 Queens + Dining/Desk
* Guest Room = 1 Queen
* Guest Room2 = 1 Queen
* Queen Quality Air Mattress
* Sectional Sofa
* Additional Full Bathroom
If you are looking to have more guests than I can accommodate, my neighbor also airBNB's. We have had groups rent both together for more space :)
MASTER is a large suite with a huge desk area and private ensuite bathroom, garden tub, a huge mirror, and a luxury desk and workspace.
BONUS ROOM is a HUGE 400 square feet studio. It has 2 queen beds, and space for an air mattress (or toss it in the kitchen art area). This room has it's own entrance, and a TV with DVD player (no cable or appleTV in that room). Or connect your laptop (bring HDMI or VGA connector)
GUEST ROOMS (2) on a shared hallway are cozy rooms with queen beds made for sleeping!
LIVING ROOM has a big soft sectional for the 1-2 friends who tag along last minute! The 50" TV is connected to a Roku (similar to an apple TV) with Hulu Plus, HBO, Netflix and other free channels and movies or rent one and leave a few bucks!
KITCHEN is fully stocked with everything you need to make a meals although Nashville has become a foodie's dream! The dining table has room for 6-8, or pull up 2 more barstools. The table has 4 sides that fold out to 60" round.
OUTSIDE Check out the deck out back with double chaise lounge furniture and a fire pit - a great place for morning coffee or late night relaxing.
I've made sure there are several stations with mirrors and extra outlets for girls to get ready. Free fast wifi!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am readily available for questions via phone or text - you will be met with southern hospitality :)
* Help yourself to complementary area with a 2-in-1 pot brew and k-cup coffee maker and coffee, snacks, filtered water comes from the fridge!
* Two parking spots in the driveway + 1 car only in a Visitor lot that is about 20 feet away (3 car limit for your group, please respect neighborhood limitations)
* Large groups can fluctuate! You can provide your final headcount a week out, and we can adjust the reservation at that time. There is a fee per person over 6.
PRE-APPROVAL: I want to accept you quickly - Help me out by making sure you have a photo, all the verifications that you can, and send me your last name if it isn't in your profile. I love to know things like how many guests you have, if it's co-ed, and what you are in town to for!
Please treat the home better than you might treat a full-time rental home
*You are responsible that each person in your party follows the house rules, I recommend that you over-communicate them - both emailed out, and reviewed on arrival
MOST important....The neighborhood has recently become alert to airbnbers activity outside of the house. This includes the limited Visitor lot parking, backyard noise, front yard hollerin', or (sorry to be graphic) any bodily functions occurring outside of the home. These neighbors DO have the ability to shut my airbnb down, so please be on great behavior outside of the home : ) Sadly, due to nashville's neighbor issues and hotel power, the city has begun the process of banning airbnb.
RULES: ALL/PART OF SECURITY DEPOSIT IS ASSESSED IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES (deposit is not taken up front, it is only taken after your stay if there are issues):
* PARKING - 2 cars in the driveway and no more than 1 additional car in the visitor lot-You will be ticketed if you park on the same side of the street as the property
* NOISE LAW - Noise outside the home after 10pm will result in a ticket from Berry Hill police who are quite available for these things
* MAILBOXES - Our mailbox placement is unfortunate - please don't hit them : ) The re-welding costs $125
* OUTSIDE GUESTS - No Guests are allowed outside of your booked party without contacting me. This is not a rental where you can throw a party with outside guests or invite strangers home.
* SMOKING - no smoking of any kind in the house or front porch - there is a deck outside
* DECORATING - No use of glitter, tacks or other holes in the walls, tape that would peel paint
* PETS - Pets are prohibited unless we have agreed via airbnb email
* Damages, stains, missing items. Please be honest, and we can work out these issues without hassle.
* Heavy cleaning fee for things such as spills in the oven, spills in the refrigerator, inappropriate items in the disposal (such as bottle caps), towels stained with makeup, deep scratches in the wood floor due to heels/boots, damage to desk or tables, stains on the couch
PAYMENT PROCESS: Airbnb charges the entire rental fee you were quoted upon you inquiring and booking the property. The Security Deposit is not taken at all unless there's an issue during your stay. AirBNB does not give hosts the ability to change the payment process.
Cet hôte a 99 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I've been doing Airbnb since early 2015, and I'm excited to help you have an easy, clean and comfortable trip to the beautiful city of Nashville! I grew up in Memphis, went to college at UNC, Chapel Hill, and have been in Nashville since for 11 years. I'd love to give any advice you need on where to go and what to see around town! I host lots of large groups, and have a great list of recommendations I am happy to send you for planning!
My life passion is painting works that put people in a beautiful state of mind. Airbnb allowed me to pursue my passion full time last year and quit healthcare consulting…how cool is that? I hope you enjoy the paintings around the house that are ever changing : ) I try to keep a few Nashville-themed on the walls in case you want to take home a reminder of your trip.