A private entrance brings you to this large, clean 2 room suite with a full bathroom in our home bordering Outhouse Orchards and steps to the autumn festivals at Harvest Moon and all the apple picking.
Pets love running in our fenced in yard and are welcome for an additional fee.
Only 5 minutes to the horse shows, 5 minutes to the train and less than one hour from NYC by car. Transportation to the train, or horse shows may be available upon request.
Our location and spacious home make our offering unique. Walk to Harvest Moon and its new brewery. Enjoy the music and pizza there on Friday and Saturday nights and all the other food offerings in October. Hike, row our boat (if you have a permit) on Lake Titicus, Or just relax on the private front porch right outside your private entrance.
Accès des voyageurs
During the summer, call ahead and reserve the pool or choose to share it if it is not reserved by the other apartment on the premises. Contact the host to find out before you book..
An outdoor cat (that is being trained to live nearby) may be on the premises (outdoors and garage only) during your stay.
No solo travelers.
1. The guest agrees to indemnify the Owner and/or Homeowner’s Association for any injury to any person occurring on the property or on the boat during their stay. The guest also agrees to pay for any damages to the premises and/or boat including any damages to the furnishings and household items, which occur, while the guests occupy the accommodations.
2. The guest understands that the locked closets are reserved for the exclusive use of the Owner and are not available for guests use.
3. The guest understands that a peaceful quiet atmosphere is expected and noise should be limited after 11PM and before 7AM.
4. The guest understands that pets are allowed on the premises only with written pre-approval and may incur an additional charge.
5. The guest understands that air conditioning or appliance failure may occur. Repairs will be made as soon as possible after notification. Refunds cannot be made. Discounts may be offered but are not guaranteed.
6. Since, the pool is not open or available at all times, the guest agrees to contact the host to determine if the pool is available for swimming before booking.
7. Since, the boat may be booked by another renter, the guest agrees to contact the host to determine if the rowboat is reserved before booking.
8. The guests understand that fishing permits and watershed access is required to use the rowboat on Lake Titicus.
While the housekeeper and groundskeeper do live on the property, they generally keep to themselves unless needed. The host is available round the clock by phone and may also be on the premises. The entire property is available for rent if desired. Please call to find out what is available before you book the suite.