Awesome location right on Prospect Park.
Your sunny room overlooks the park.
1 minute walk to subway (you won't be able to hear the subway from the apartment).
20 minutes to Manhattan. B/Q/S trains.
Comfy queen bed + additional air mattress you can use.
Neighborhood has bars, restaurants, stores, etc.
About the apartment:
• Awesome location right on Prospect Park.
• It is a large, comfy, 750 sq foot, 2br, pre-war, 2nd floor walk-up apartment. Your room is 13'11" by 10'9", plus the closet.
• Your bedroom and the living room both get tons of light and looks out on the park.
• Brand new kitchen appliances (oven, stove, microwave, toaster oven, coffee pot, no dishwasher).
• Bathroom you share with me.
• Fast wifi.
About your room:
• Large window with lots of sun looks over park.
• Super comfortable queen bed, with storage underneath.
• Air mattress available to be used as an additional bed if desired.
• Small laptop table and desk chair. Dresser. Closet. Night table. You can see it in the pictures.
• Reclining couch in your room!
• Air conditioning
• Heater in your room can be controlled by you (it's steam heat and isn't noisy).
Accès des voyageurs
Be sure to tell me when you plan to arrive so that I can give you keys. Most weekdays I'm working until around 8. However, I have a lockbox where I put the keys, so you can arrive to the apartment even if I am not there.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I have a guidebook for your stay. I tailor my interaction based on how much you prefer. I've had a great time hanging out or going to events with guests. Other guests keep to themselves and that's OK. Depending upon my workload during your stay, I might be working extremely hard and/or traveling for work.
I have an extensive board game collection, so let me know if you'd like me to teach you a game or want to play one with me. Also, feel free to play the board games without me, just treat them with care.
I live in another room in the apartment. I'm hardworking (as I run a healthcare start-up company), yet fun-loving. Non-smoker. Male. I don't have pets (unless you count my cactus and succulents). My interests: electronica concerts, origami design, board games, cross country skiing (I hear that people x/c in Prospect Park), and having a drink/hanging out with friends.
Having guests over is fine, but no parties please. No smoking please (it will bother my asthma). No pets. I'm LGBT friendly, and would want you to be LGBT friendly as well.
If you are booking for same day, please book 2 hours before you need access to the apartment.
No parties in the apartment. Please ask permission before inviting friends over (I probably won't have a problem with it, but don't want large gatherings). No smoking. No candles, incense, or fire. No pets.
If you are booking for more than 25 days, please do not use instabook, instead please message me to make an inquiry so that I can approve the stay.
Depending on my work schedule, guest change-over can happen while I am at work. Therefore in these situations I leave new sheets out for the new guest to put on their own bed and ask the guest who is leaving to empty the trash from their room and put the old sheets into the hamper. There is a lockbox for key retrieval. Despite the fact that I may ask you to help me with this, I still have a modest cleaning fee to cover laundry and other costs and because that is the only way to charge higher prices for one/two night stays than for longer stays on AirBnB's platform.