Cute and clean studio in historic Huning Highland neighborhood, just east of Downtown (EDo). Quick freeway access (I-25).
* Clean and fresh
* Secure, off street parking
* Private courtyard
* Fast Wi-fi
* Comfortable bed
* Netflix/Hulu Plus
Thank you so much for looking at our listing! We have worked really hard on creating a space that we know you will love (as you can probably tell from our reviews)! We look forward to hosting you.
This studio apartment is cute, CLEAN, private, safe, comfortable, and loaded with amenities. We aim to please our guests so if you need anything that isn't listed, we will be happy to try to get it for you.
* Full Kitchen (stove, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, cook/bake ware)
* Coffee and Tea (Keurig coffee machine)
* Secure, off-street parking in a covered carport
* Private courtyard
* TV with Netflix
* Adult coloring books and gel pens (RELAXING!)
* Full, CLEAN bathroom
* Extra Toiletries (in case you leave anything behind)
* Fresh, clean linens and towels
* Large closet w/ dresser and hangers for storing luggage
Accès des voyageurs
This studio is located at the back of the property and we live in the house at the front. You will access the apartment via the alley behind the property. You will be given a remote clicker to open the electric gate to the covered carport parking. From there, you enter the gate to your private courtyard.
The carport is big enough to comfortably fit 2 standard size cars.
You are welcome to use anything you need in the apartment. There are extra towels, linens, toiletries, etc. If you find that you need something that is not in the apartment, just let me know and I will see if I can get it for you.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I prefer (and find that most guests do too) to let you have your space so that you can make yourself at home and feel comfortable while on your trip. I am always available by Airbnb message, text, or phone. Also, I live nearby and can help out if you do need anything. I do travel on occasion but when I do, I always make sure I have someone nearby that can address any issues that arise.
A few days prior to your trip, I will send you information on how to get into the apartment (in case you didn't receive it when you booked). I like to touch base occasionally during your stay. I am always happy to help with local recommendations, driving directions, etc so feel free to send me a message, text, or call if you need anything.
There are two dogs that live in our main home who are very sweet. They are not allowed in the casita and do not have access to the casita's courtyard or the carport while guests are here. The dogs may, however, give a loud bark or two if they notice you outside. Individuals with severe pet allergies may want to re-consider booking.
* The carport gate MUST be kept closed. Please make sure it is not left open whenever you come or go.
* As with anywhere you stay, please be respectful of the property and people you encounter
* No loud partying (we live on the property and have small children who need their beauty rest)
* NO smoking inside!
* Pets are negotiable. Please let us know BEFORE booking if you plan to bring a pet. An additional $15 cleaning fee will be charged so that we can ensure the space is thoroughly cleaned for future guests who may have allergies.
Hello! I am so excited to be a part of this community of Airbnb travelers! I am passionate about the sharing economy and am just thrilled to be an Airbnb host and guest.
I am born and raised in Albuquerque, NM. I LOVE to travel though I don't get to do it as often as I like. I have small children who make travel difficult but am looking forward to showing them the world when they get a little older.