• 100% FREE 24-hour Street Parking!
• 15 minutes to City Center!
• Private Washroom!
• Anytime check-in/check-out!
• New construction apartment!
• 1/2 Block from the Metro Train/El!
• Highly private room with a lock!
I love hosting last-second reservations and normally respond within minutes to messages! Engage your wanderlust in the Traveler´s Room!
Feel free to send a message if you have any questions about the space! I love showing off the apartment! :)
The Traveler´s Room offers a wide-variety of features to cater to worldly individuals. The room comes with free parking, any time check-in/out times, private washroom (not en-suite, but only four short steps from the room!), was constructed in 2014 with central air conditioning/heat, and is highly private with a lock!
The apartment well-located and is a 1/2 block (3 minute slow walk) away from Chicago's subway system at the Damen Pink Line stop. Be downtown in 15 minutes, in Chinatown/McCormick Place in 18 minutes, or Wicker Park in 19 minutes. Take advantage of Pilsen's thriving arts scene with art galleries, community murals, and trendy bars/coffee shops; additionally, some of Chicago's best Mexican restaurants are but a few minutes walk.
Your traveler's sanctuary features ample closet space and hangers to store your rucksack and fine garments. Fresh sheets and towels on your comfy queen-sized bed welcome you. This room provides modern comforts all while staying warm and soothing; it's perfect for couples looking for a romantic stay, friends traveling together, or individuals looking to get away.
Accès des voyageurs
In the common areas, a modern kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances is ready for action alongside our fine living room. Feel free to use any cutlery, cookware, appliances, etc. in the kitchen to cook your own meals! Our efficient and effective washer and dryer is FREE for you to use. The flat features two washrooms with showers, either of which is open to your use with the washroom four steps from the room being exclusively yours. We also have an iron and ironing board at your disposal. Finally, a full desk is ready for work and study.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
My roommate and I are kind and can cater to your needs. We respect the need for quiet solitude but also are happy to show you the highlights of Pilsen and Chicago, if time permits. I've had some great dinners/chats with my guests!
En savoir plus sur ce numéro
Feel FREE to use:
- Refrigerator: Take up as much room as you need! Please don't eat the food we've bought for ourselves though!
- Plates/Cups/Cookware/Cutlery (anything in the kitchen): Please clean the items used or place them in the dishwasher when finished!
- Washer & Dryer: You can use a reasonable amount of our laundry detergent as well!
- Iron & Board: We have the ironing board set up in the back hallway ready for action!
- Shampoo & Conditioner: Feel free to use a reasonable amount when showering! Please don't take the bottle home because we need it too!
- Grocery Cart & Reusable Shopping Bags: Feel free to take our grocery cart to the store with you! It's only a 7 minute walk away!
- Airline Boarding Passes: While we don't have a working printer, my roommate would be glad to print for FREE your boarding pass from my roommate's work downtown! Just make sure you give advanced notice so we have time to print the boarding pass before you leave.
*Smoking is allowed out back behind the apartment
*We'd prefer that you take your shoes off if it's been raining or snowing outside
If ANYTHING is not meeting expectations (cleanliness, etc.), please let me know and I will duly fix the situation or problem. I'm committed to my guests!
Hi there! I'm a proud, very experienced Airbnb "Superhost" who has hosted over 100 times! I've also never canceled a reservation!
I'm a down-to-Earth girl who goes above and beyond to make sure my guests feel at home during their stay in my flat.